Why Donate Biological Samples to the TEN Biobank?
- Human tissue is needed to test theories and possible treatment strategies before the stage of cinical trials
- Results of human tissue studies can advance patient care and drug development faster
- Centralized collection, storage, and distribution of tissue to the scientists with the best ideas for treatment (based on scientific merit and feasibility judged by the Governing Board)
- We need samples from many different people for studies
- Everyone who’s had SJS/TEN can consent to have his/her biological samples transferred to the TEN Biobank
All samples donated to the biobank will be managed anonymously according to *